Skip to content
- October 2021: Shireen was awarded the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Young Investigator Award: “Exploiting the potential of bromodomain inhibitors in Ewing sarcoma.” Congrats Shireen!
- April 2021: April was awarded the NIH F31 Predoctoral Fellowship: “The role of HOXD13 in controlling Ewing sarcoma cell plasticity and cell state.”
- October 2021: Lawlor Lab receives award from the 1 Million for Anna Foundation to study “Tumor heterogeneity and metastasis in Ewing sarcoma”.
- July 2020: Jennifer was awarded the NIH F31 Predoctoral Fellowship: “Defining the role of menin in the Ewing sarcoma stress response.” Congrats Jennifer!
- June 2020: Lawlor Lab moves to Seattle Children’s Research Institute!
- June 2019: Kelsey was awarded the Michigan Postdoctoral Pioneer Fellowship! Congrats Kelsey! Award announcement.
- July 2019: CaRSIP summer research undergraduate Elena Haarer presented her work at the conclusion of the CaRSIP program.